Wednesday, April 18, 2007
This whole week has been dull and boring with nothing except, eat, sleep. study, watching tv and surfing the net...Until TODAY!!!!!
My dearie Michelle has made and send me a good luck charm!!! I was so shocked and happy to see it cos she manage to get all the symbolic pieces like my favourite tennis rackets and clover leaf and a charm that says 'fu' for good luck! *sniff* She's always doing things like this that makes me tear...Thanks girl!!! Im really really touched and Im sure I have received all the blessings that you have meant to give me...
Surprise Package 
Thanks for doing things that really brings a smile to my face,
Thanks for remembering what I like and what I hope to get,
Thanks for always being so considerate and understanding,
Thanks for being such a sincere friend,
Thanks for always being by side and giving me advices,
Thanks for all the support in whatever I do and the decisions that I make,
Thanks for giving me a chance to know you 12 years ago,
Thanks for being my best friend ever since then,
Thanks for loving my family as much I do,
Thanks for doing things that even Im not capable of,
Thanks for all the help in my work and helping me to correct my english everytime, and lastly,
Thanks for being you....
:)
Pinked it at 9:39 PM
-******************************************-